Thursday, January 8, 2009
man A: My girlfriend called me over to her place in a sexy voice and when I rushed there, her mother was at home!
Man B: This is nothing compared to mine..My girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.
In the bus: A heavy lady wearing pointed high-heeled shoes steps on
your feet…
Stupid Question: Sorry, did that hurt?
Answer: No, not at all, I’m on local anesthesia…..why don’t you try again.
There was this lady who always thought LOL meant "Lots of Love". She managed to go through computer life without incident for a while.
One day, the mother of a dear friend of hers passed away.
She sent her the following message: "Sorry to hear about the death of your dear mother, LOL"
For some reason she never heard from her again!
Who Speaks more? Coffee or bread?
Ans: Bread. When bread talks, kopi tiams
Posted by ::JuN Yi::
@ ::10:45 PM::