I've been in deep thoughts over my CCA, Muay Thai. I've skipped two lessons of it, cause I'm afraid of to pay the fees again, 45 dollars. I know it is not a big sum but, I'm seriously cash-strapped now. Now that I've missed two lessons, i beginning to think if i can catch up. Or, the people there would have the heart to help me to catch up. And another thing, my friend from Muay Thai (whom i thought i was quite good friends with him) was actually very serious in it. Even when there's a competition, and a fellow guy is joining, it was on the 1st of Feb, which is after the celebrations at Cali's house. And they were suppose to meet in the morning. How should i go? Usually after a day of staying overnight everyone would be damn tired. So even explaining to him that i would maybe not make it, (although once i said that it means no.) i got greeted by a great response. " EH WTH. U BETTER GO." Thanks for your response cause that made me even more scared of you. =.= With that yea yea yea yea sure i managed to knock him off the phone and continue to enjoy myself. But soon i got hit by this Muay Thai question again. I love this sport, and seriously it is the only sport i can put discipline and take good care of my body. But, with this going on, I seriously am stuck in a dilemma. HOW? I can't afford now, but even after when i can afford I'm sure to miss a whole lot of lessons. Argh.
Anyway went to Far East today with my Bro (cause Kun and Keong lol cannot go). Bought 3 shirts, walk around, saw alot ah lian and one chio bu, saw mo xiao ling and got traumatized, almost saw Stephen Chow at CINE, and went home.
And again i thought wildly, and made a conclusion. Is my that friend a real friend? His words really made me pissed off. And to think that he could use such a tone and language on a friend makes me wonder. Maybe it's cause he's one year older. But age isn't a factor in friendship right? All that BBQ, outing, we had with the rest, doesn't that meant a thing? Maybe it's cause I'm afraid of you that's why i made friends with you. Is that the real reason? I refuse to think over.
Or Maybe it's cause my friends around me were more easy on me and weren't as pressurizing as you, and that i feel very relaxed around them. Maybe that's what friendship are. Kun Keong HD Damien Wei Jie Jeric Calister Yuwei Pammy Mei xiao Cheryl treats the different way as for you. Is that the reason i couldn't adapt to your method cause they treat me nice? Maybe. Just Maybe.
Posted by ::JuN Yi::
@ ::8:14 PM::
::Me>>>
:: Music is my life :: Dance is my soul :: Acting is my dream